- Werewolf Sims can find their “fate bonded friend”.
- There is a new world called Moonwood Mill
- Sims can increase their Lycantrophy knowledge by reading books, exploring secret tunnels, expanding collections, and interacting with the residents of Moonwood Mill
- There are two different wolf packs in Moonwood Mill:
- the Moonwood commune, a pack of seasoned, rustic werewolves who value tradition, community, and self-control
- the Wildfangs, a gang of rowdy, free-spirited and rebellious werewolves who prioritize personal development and acceptance of one’s personality and draw inspiration from punk and grunge
Sims 4 werewolf transformation
What big teeth you’ll have! Transform into a werewolf and embrace (or fight) your animalistic nature. Beyond rocking a fearsome form werewolf Sims will have unique temperaments and abilities, be affected by the phase of the moon, and experience wolf-specific life events.
ALPHA OR LONE WOLF?
Craft your werewolf identity. Were you bitten, or were you born into a werewolf family? However it happened, now you’ve got to decide what kind of wolf you want to be. Find a pack to prowl the night with, meet your fated mate atop Howling Point, or shun all that and try to make it as a lone wolf.
There’s a lot to learn about werewolves and their origins. Unravel werewolf, vampire, and spellcaster lore as you read books, discover secret tunnels, grow your collection, and interact with denizens of Moonwood Mill