Uncover a mystical world and explore newfound abilities. Cast a nasty spell on your enemies, brew love potions or discover the path to immortality!
It’s going to be magical on the Sims this fall! Become a wizard with The Sims 4: Realm of Magic and enter a world of spells, potions and more. We summarize everything you need to know about the upcoming gameplay pack on our info page. BUY
- In the new world of Glimmerbrook, a rather tranquil spot awaits you at first
- The world consists of 5 properties
- One of them is empty
- In addition to the normal world, there is another magical world. This is a kind of huge hidden lot. Your Sims cannot move in here. With the help of a cheat, however, you can edit this property, The magical world is entered through a portal in Glimmerbrook : You can completely ignore all magical aspects by not using the portal to the magical world, Your Sims will meet other magicians who will teach them magic spells
Find the Magic Portal that will take you to the Magic Realm (eeeeek!) Talk to one of the three Sages, who are designated by magic runes above their heads. Ask one of them how to use magic, and they’ll grant your Sim temporary Mote Sight. Walk around The Magic Realm and collect seven Motes a.k.a. Floating Purple Orbs.
- You can access the Magic Realm from a portal behind the Watch lot in Glimmerbrook.
- Then, once you become a spellcaster, you’ll be able to go back whenever you like by using the Glimmerstone you’ve been given.
Can you live in the Realm of Magic Sims 4? : You will not be able to live in The Realm of Magic
Can you become a sage in Realm of Magic? : Can my Sim become a sage in The Sims 4? Sages are non-playable characters. Your Sim cannot become a Sage even if they manage to master all the levels of magic. If a Sage is removed from the play, the game automatically generates a replacement.