Gear up for thrilling snow sports, relax in natural hot springs, and design your Japanese-inspired home in The Sims™ 4 Snowy Escape Expansion Pack*, now available for pre-order. Discover new ways to adventure — challenge your Sims to climb to the peak and bond with others in the world of Mt. Komorebi. From sledding and snowboarding to hot pot around the kotatsu table, there’s something to match every lifestyle.
In order to summit Mt. Komorebi, you explicitly require each Sim to have level 6 Rock Climbing, because the final wall is so high. Therefore, your expedition leader and any Sims that come with you should already be trained in Rock Climbing Skill.
- With Mt. Komorebi, a Japanese-inspired world awaits you in the new expansion
- A total of three different neighborhoods with 14 residential, holiday and community properties offer your Sims all sorts of space to discover
- Wakaba: The Japanese-style neighborhood is located to the south and boasts a small city center with adjacent parkland. Your Sims can even swim in the big lake.
- Sembamachi: Traditional Japanese houses are lined with numerous cherry trees. In the extensive bamboo forest, your Sims can experience extensive hiking tours.
- Yukimatsu: The base of Mt. Komorebi is always snowy, and your Sims can go sledding, skiing, and snowboarding year-round. They warm up in the traditional bathhouse after the descent.
- In the Yukimatsu neighborhood you can rent a holiday property and hit the slopes
- Holiday lots can also be converted into residential lots if you prefer to live right on the mountain.
- A total of four snow slopes await you for tobogganing, skiing or snowboarding
- Inexperienced Sims can practice their skills on the family-friendly beginner track
- Even small children can go sledding with an adult
- Three more runs increase in difficulty, so your Sims will need some experience to use them
- Your Sims can use a cable car to get to the more difficult routes
- With the two new skills in skiing and snowboarding, your Sims expand their sporting skills and can also venture on difficult slopes.
- After initial falls, your Sims will then conquer even the most difficult slopes and elegantly turn in the air when jumping
- You decide whether you let your Sims ride at low, medium or high intensity, always with the risk of possible injuries in mind
- Advanced skiers and snowboarders learn new stunts and can also teach other Sims
- Snowboarders film themselves shutting down and can post the video online
- Just like in The Sims 4: Seasons, your Sims can also try out lots of little snow activities like building snow figures or making snow angels
How do you get into The Magic Realm in Sims 4?